Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

New Blog at Jammin' Along


Hey everyone....

We are finally ready to move north!
Yep!  Way north...Arizona to Washington.

So once again I've started another blog.  Why??
Well it's time for a NEW start and I changed my 
login name & email. 
This one is for our outdoor adventures!

What will you see???

The Pacific Northwest, hiking, geocaching
and our future Lance 825 TC.

Please join me over at:

http://jamminalong.blogspot.com

feel free to leave a comment 
and become part of my 
Mile Marker Club!

and remember...
Keep those wheels jammin' along!

1 comment:

Greg Prosmushkin said...

I hope your move to Washington was a very easy one. The weather you must get used to. Thanks for sharing the new blog with us. Have a great rest of your weekend and a happy upcoming new year.
Greg Prosmushkin