Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Coffee Shop

The Coffee Shop
So I snagged these pics off the internet to share
with you our stomping grounds or should I say....


Our favorite Coffee Shop!!!

Not only are the pastry's great but they also have
a menu for breakfast and lunch.

Plus they're scooter friendly....


We Love It!!!


The Beginning
The Coffee Shop
Back Patio
Bistro Bar
The Sugar High
Inside Lounge
Work Station
More Yummies
Back Patio
Scooter Friendly
Christmas Cheer

Got my fix yesterday with a 
Vanilla Breve'
and an Orange poppyseed Scone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

a Orange poppyseed Scone sounds so yummy!!!

Rick said...

I love coffee shops and that one looks real nice! I like goodies even better and they look terrific!

Kathy said...

One "Sugar High" to go please! Very inviting shop! Blessings, K