Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rival 11" Electric Skillet

So I decided to get myself an electric skillet last night. Grew up with one but never felt the need to get one once I got married 23 yrs ago. With the hot summer months on us and tired of having to turn the a/c colder every time I use the stove/oven, I thought I would give the rival a try. Of course this is with the intent of taking it along with us in the RV. While surfing the net for info & reviews I came across this youtube video and thought I'd give the recipe a try.

Ingredients: 1 pkg dry onion soup mix, 1/2 can whole berry cranberry sauce, 8oz. french salad dressing. Mix together, add chicken and bake at 350.

Hope it tastes good!

Conclusion: Fantastic! Not only was the chicken great but the Rival did it's job. For $20 it has even heat, easy clean up and very light weight. Love it!






No comments: