Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Scooters...

Steve and I have been throwing around the idea of getting matching scooters. Fun huh!?! Well I've never rode before so... um ya I need to think about this a little longer. Anyway in the meantime we'll get one big enough to hold both of us two up and if I decide in the future to join him, we'll add mine at that time.

For fun we went to the scooter store to sit on a few and this is what we came up with....



This two tone green one is our favorite!
It's the Genuine Buddy International 150cc


The Blue and Orange are the
Genuine Buddy 125cc



This white one is a Lance Cali Classic 125cc

Choices, choices! They're all so cute it's hard to choose just one but since we'll eventually be in an RV we definitely need to control how many end up in the fleet, LOL!!! My only hesitation is that right now we have one car so if Steve does decided to get the scooter he's going to need to commit to riding in the heat of summer. Otherwise, it's in our best interest to get a second car instead. I'll keep you posted...

No comments: