Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Remodeling, Freshy & The Dodge




Well after spending ALL day changing my blog colors here (yes I'm slow) and deleting my old blog, I think I'm good to go. This is my one and ONLY blog now, LOL! Trying too hard to reinvent the wheel I've decided to "keep it simple stupid". So a big MHAW! for me.

In the meantime, I don't really have much to say other than it was a quiet 4th of July which is the kind I like. We did watch the fireworks from our bedroom window and that was nice to have front row seats without the crowd.

Other than that, for your viewing enjoyment I've added a couple pics of the boys!

So I finally downloaded a few pics I had on the camera and low & behold I got a couple more things to post...LOL!!!


Like these strawberries & grapes from Fresh & Easy. We call them "freshy"! Yep, I'll be munching on those today and tomorrow. Do they have these stores all over the U.S.A.? We sure hope so!

Gorgeous Dodge ~ my research says it's a 1956 De Soto


And lastly...while out looking at RV Parks we stopped in this Mobile Park and found some interesting stuff. This Dodge topped the list!

2 comments:

ThE MidLiFe CrUiSeR said...

Fresh and Easy...ha! Before you hit the road, I highly suggest you switch all your favorite foods and brands to the ones they carry at stupid Walmart. Those stinkers are everywhere. I wish I was kidding!!

Nellie
http://midlifecruiser.blogspot.com

Merri and Steve said...

LOL! Ya unfortunately thats our back up store. Oh well its cheap and they let you boondock in the parking lot.