Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Spokane Trip Update...

Well after shutting down my old blogs I realized that I deleted the pictures that were used here.  So after spending the whole day fixing, organizing, retyping, it's up to date now, LOL!




This trip was taken the summer of 2007 in our TC.

Unfortunately we were short on time and trying to squeeze
family & friends in that we didn't even touch
the surface of what Spokane is all about.

I have some other photo's of the travel, plus things we saw
along the way but I'll save those for another blog post.

I'll close with this pic of Northern Arizona!

Alt 89 between Fredonia & Bitter Springs Arizona

2 comments:

Happytrails said...

Thanks for sharing your trip to Spokane with us!! The pics are great. :-)

Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

Merri and Steve said...

Thanks Gerri!

I was able to get some other pics up too that were deleted from the old blog. Didn't realize what I had done till I went back and was checking stuff, LOL!